Langsung ke konten utama

reaching out a dream


Hello everybody, wel’com to my blog!!
·        What is a Dream ?
  •                 dreams are just illusions
  •                 dreams are imaginary
  •                dream is the desire to be achieved

Dreams are subconscious experiences that involve sight, hearing, thoughts, feelings, or other senses in sleep. Occurrences in dreams are usually impossible in the real world, and beyond the power of the dreamer. dream has a goal to be achieved. whether a dream is something that is not possible.
Oke everybody. My name is Zulfikri Hazimi. I'm 18 years old. I am a student at tanjungpura pontianak university. What is a dream? . I think the dream is fake. because the dream is a beautiful sleeping flower. my dream is to have a small business in order to create a job field. because I think opening job is something that I want to realize . entrepreneur is my main goal to realize my ideals.



When we have a dream, do not be afraid to make it happen. Sometimes the comfort zone makes us afraid to make it happen. the dream can be a target we want to achieve, a place we want to visit, or something that we do not have now.
Anyone can dream. fantasize about their fantasy. into something more useful to the crowd. and be able to turn this nation into a more useful future. And I also dreamed of being a pilot . when my childhood as a pilot is a very cool profession. can see the beauty of nature from the sky. can see clouds up close. However, when I entered high school level education . the dream becomes impossible. because I major in social science and my height is not ideal.
so I decided to become a businessman only. who have a generous, kind, and fair attitude. many interact with the community. to from it, Never be afraid to dream and always believe in the dream.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

At the end of the year holidays, I go to Tangkuban boat trip Tracing the city of Bandung about 20 km to the North, we will arrive at Tangkuban Perahu Nature Park. The journey through pine trees was refreshing. The sunny weather and blue sky accompanied my journey. By paying admission fee of Rp 13,000 per person and Rp 10,000 for car. we entered the tourist area towards Kawah Ratu. Crater Queen can only be seen from above, and become the location of the first photo for tourists. I personally am very happy to have a holiday here. with cold weather and can see the tangkuban boat from near the boat My trip to the boat tangkuban holiday ended here, a lot of very happy stories after going to one of the tourist attractions in this bandung. thank you